LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set
LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set is a hands-on STEM solution that combines the LEGO brick, classroom-friendly software, engaging standards-based projects and a discovery based approach. Designed with collaboration in mind, each Core Set supports two students, introducing them to computational thinking and engineering principles in a fun and engaging way. The WeDo 2.0 kit is a hands-on solution that ignites curiosity within young learners and simultaneously enhances their skills in areas such as science, engineering, technology and coding. Buy the LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 kit and engage in STEAM projects that enable students to build confidence and solve real-life problems.
Out of stock
An award winning solution, the LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 core set is based upon the latest science standards and was created to enhance students’ curiosity and science skills. The set is delivered in a storage bin along with sorting trays, labels, a Smart hub, a Medium Motor, Motion Sensor, a Tilt Sensor, and enough building elements for two students.
Key Learning Values of WeDo 2.0 robotics kit:
- Investigating, modelling, and designing solutions
- Engaging students in science by making it real and relevant
- Basic programming skills
- Collaboration and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
Please check our System Requirements to ensure your device(s) are compatible with the LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 solution before you purchase.
- Includes the WeDo 2.0 Curriculum Pack, which covers life, physical, earth, and space sciences, as well as engineering.
- eLearning program for teachers to become confident users of the WeDo 2.0 Core Set.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.